Utilization Review Services
Concerned about staffing shortages?
HIP's Utilization Review and Case Management nurses are available on an "as needed" basis for short term or
long term assignments:
- Department assessments / Length-of-stay analysis
- Staff Education (InterQual Criteria / Milliman Care Guidelines)
- Emergency Department case management
- Auditing / Denial services
- One Day Stay Medical Necessity Audits
- Inpatient / Observation Stay Medical Necessity Audits
- Two Midnight Rule / Denied Claim Audits
- Registered Nurses / CCM Credentialed
- 5 Years UR/Case Management Experience
- Epic / Cerner / Meditech Proficient
Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Audits
Credentialed, Experienced staff conduct ongoing concurrent documentation review of Inpatient and Outpatient Accounts.
Experienced Leadership staff available for Long or Short term coverage.
Quality Data Abstraction
Credentialed/Experienced staff conduct ongoing case-finding and abstraction of all applicable Cancer / Core Measures Accounts
Contact HIP today. We're waiting to discuss your needs and show you our solutions.