Assessing accuracy and compliance with industry standards, we focus on the areas of greatest risk and highest reward. Our consultative approach focuses on identifying specific opportunities and generating actionable insights to improve performance and strengthen results.
Hip Coding Audits Are:
• Compliance audits and internal coding quality review
• All record types: inpatient, outpatient, professional fee
• Based on official coding guidelines – CMS, AMA, AHIMA, AHA
• ICD-10-CM/PCS coding
• MS-DRG, APR-DRG, and APC assignments
• CPT/HCPCS coding
• Hospital and clinic E/M coding
• Web-based tools for real-time audit results monitoring
• Data analytics for targeted samples and trend identification
• Proprietary database for organizing audit results
• Conducted onsite or remote
• Covering concurrent, pre-bill and retrospective periods
• Customized report packages and education sessions
• Includes detailed reporting
• Provides education for your staff
• Confidentiality protocols based on attorney-client privilege
"Committed to Professional Excellence"
Credentialed, Experienced staff conduct ongoing concurrent documentation review of Inpatient and Outpatient Accounts
Education provided to clinicians to improve specific documentation areas.
Periodic audits conducted retrospectively to assess CDI impact.