Clinical Documentation Improvement
Create sustainable results with HIP's Clinical Documentation Improvement Solutions:
- Remote / On-site CDI Reviews: Inpatient / Outpatient Accounts
- Physician Documentation Training "By Specialty"
- New Provider Training
- Financial Impact / ROI Reports
- On-going Monthly Quality Audits with ACDIS / AHIMA Continuing Education Units
Benefits of Coding and Clinical Documentation Improvement Services Include:
- Accurate reimbursement
- Improved CC & MCC capture rates
- Improved Case Mix Index (CMI)
- Reduced compliance risk
- Improved Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Reduced payer denials caused by incomplete / unclear documentation
- Improved Quality Metrics
- Achieve TJC standards for clinical documentation
Credentialed and Experienced CDI Auditors:
- Minimum 7+ Years CDI Experience
- CCS Credentialed
Our service is prompt, professional and reasonably priced.
Would you like to receive a Service Proposal?
Call Jon Redden CHC at (866) 622-8300 x102 email@example.com.